Telephone: 020-7927 2795 Email: email@example.com
Gary Hammond is a Research Administrator for Sigma Research at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Recent journal articles
- Bourne A, Hammond G, Reid D, Hickson F, Schmidt AJ, Weatherburn P and the EMIS Network (2013) What constitutes the best sex life for gay and bisexual men? Implications for HIV prevention. BMC Public Health, 13:1083 (doi:10.1186/1471-2458-13-1083).
- Dodds C, Hammond G, Weatherburn P, Hickson F, Keogh P, Reid D, Henderson L, Jessup K (2008) Homosexually active men’s views on criminal prosecutions for HIV transmission are related to HIV prevention need. AIDS Care, 20(5): 509 - 514.
Recent research reports
- Hickson F, Reid D, Hammond G, Weatherburn P (2016) State of play: findings from the England Gay Men's Sex Survey 2014. London, Sigma Research @ LSHTM, May 2016 (ISBN: 978-1-906673-24-6).
- Weatherburn P, Keogh P, Reid D, Jessup K, Hammond G (2013) My Care, I Care: a study of what people with HIV value about NHS HIV sevices across London. London, Sigma Research.
- Bourne A, Dodds C, Weatherburn P, Madyara A, Ntabyera E, Owour J, Ola L, Mahaka P, Jessup K, Hammond G (2011) Plus One: HIV sero-discordant relationships among black African people in England. London, Sigma Research.
- Hickson F, Bourne A, Weatherburn P, Reid D, Jessup K, Hammond G (2010) Tactical dangers: findings from the United Kingdom Gay Men’s Sex Survey 2008. London, Sigma Research.
- Bourne A, Reid D, Hammond G, Weatherburn P (2010) Waltham Forest LGBT matters: the needs and experiences of lesbians, gay men, bisexual and trans men and women in Waltham Forest. London, Sigma Research.
Recent talks and presentations
- What constitutes the best sex life for gay and bisexual men?. 15th annual CHAPS Conference (C15), Bristol, 29th February - 1s March 2012.
ResearchGate profile for Gary Hammond.